Monday, September 15, 2008

You have to start somewhere....

To start a formal business or do it on the side...... That was the question for a long period of time. Until I turned thirty, had two children, and finally got to a place where me and my husband can begin to grow together.

2008 is the year of new beginnings and that is what I have done. I have begun the process to have a fully publicized small business in the state of Delaware. Wedding planning utilizes my skills in a different manner than my full time career does within the Corporate/Engineering realm; it brings color and design to an ordinarily drab "thing" called organization and planning. You have to deal with every member of the family, not necessarily just in the wedding but throughout the course of a wedding planning career, you will meet a ......-zilla of some sort.

I wanted to take this journey on but not do it alone. As I accomplish different milestones, they will be shared on this blog for your education (so you learn from my mistakes) and enjoyment (everyone needs to learn how to laugh at themselves every now and again!)

No comments: