Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2010 Wedding Season - Experience brings knowledge

All,

Wedding Arrangements, LLC is closely approaching its one year anniversary! I have to check the exact date of the first business license so that can be used as our official date but with all that said this is a wonderful milestone because there were so many people that said we could not make it and that it would be difficult. They were true about how difficult it is but it is so rewarding. I have made some new contacts and friends within this year.

With experience comes knowledge and the pricing structure for Wedding Arrangements, LLC will be revised and in effect January 1, 2010. If you or someone you know is getting married in 2010, they can reserve Wedding Arrangements, LLC in 2009 to capture the 2009 pricing structure. Believe me, I understand that you want to get what you pay for and if you talk to me and my assistant, we have given out more than we have brought in but again with experience comes knowledge.

Pass the word.

No comments: